Built upon the concept of platform cooperativism itself, the Platform Cooperativism Japan (PCJ) Consortium is anchored in collective ownership, democratic governance, and a decisive commitment to the global commons, inventive unions, social justice, as well as ecological and social sustainability.
Join us in forming the necessary alliances. Possible members include the following:
- city governments, municipalities
- policy makers
- community-builders (grass-root level)
- Platform coop enterprises (start-ups and established ones)
- coop networks
- Independent software developers
- open source software developers
- publishing outlets
- any inventive organization and individual worker and co-op member with a genuine cooperative mindset who is willing to actively contribute to the activities of the PCJ consortium
Co-shape our work. Support the network. Get involved.